Are You Ready for One Level Living?
Contact Us for Our Latest Plans!
Welcome to your best semi-custom/custom home building option in Douglas County and El Paso County, Colorado! Rather than buying a tract (production/subdivision) home for the price of what we charge, consider our standard features and the integrity of our front approach to the home and layout, and your decision will be an easy one!
At Ranch Living, we know how to make the the front of your new Ranch Home sizzle with curb appeal. We call it ‘Integrity of Approach.’ Consider one of our 7 packages, and we’ll deliver a great floor layout with an even better front elevation with ‘Curb Appeal +’ for less!
Why settle for less? While we do offer high-end, custom home packages in the $700,000 – $1.8 million range, the majority of our home package sales fall in the high $400,000s to mid $800,000s price range.
In almost every circumstance, we’ll provide you with a great deal of additional features and extra square footage at a price lower than you are being quoted from any of our competition. If you are preparing to buy a tract home, or just looking to build your semi-custom dream home on acreage, before you do, contact us at your convenience for a no obligation 30 minute consultation.
How many times have you heard:
“What I really want is a smaller, easy to maintain, semi-custom home that’s loaded with all the goodies!”?
That’s what we do!
See our latest new option for our “In Law Casita.”
The Valdoro is our most popular plan and we know you’ll understand why once you’ve taken a look at it!
- The Valdoro is designed with 3 bedrooms and a study all on the main level
- The grand room has a vaulted ceiling and the plan is super open!
- Master closet is oversized and connected to laundry room
- Plan offers a 3 car option with a shop in the middle
- Covered front porch and covered rear patio
Floorplans and More Info
The Stowe is our latest plan, and we’re thrilled to share it with you now!
- The Stowe is designed for heavy viewing off the front of the house
- Huge master suite/grand room/guest bedroom all on main level
- Study and formal dining room
- Super dramatic front entry foyer
- 9 ft fixed glass over staircase at entry foyer
- Covered rear patio
- Oversized three car garage
The Vail offers some of our latest “must-have” modifications and embellishments such as:
- 2503 finished sq. ft. on main level with full unfinished basement!
- 12×12 covered rear deck with 32×10 open sun deck
- Huge gourmet kitchen with 12ft ceilings
- 19×20 Grand Room
- Tray ceilings throughout!
- Our Vail and Stowe plans have the absolute nicest curb appeal you’ll ever see in a ranch at this price point!
Colorado Springs is where we work and live. We know you’ll love the incredible views, land, hiking, biking, activities, and food that our beautiful city has to offer!
We welcome any and all questions you might have – just contact us here or at the number on the top of the page.
Let us help you change your current address to somewhere along the Front Range so that you, too, can enjoy the beautiful Colorado lifestyle!
Also Building in Perry Park & Larkspur!
These are some of the typical realities of living in a mountain setting!
You Don't Have to Worry About What the Other Guys Will Put into Your New Home
We are a relatively small semi-custom home building operation based in Colorado Springs, and we don't believe in any of that which short changes your home product for the sake of the Builder's increased profit margin!
Compare our standard features to all others (in a similar total price point), and you'll see just how much better we are!
See our Standards page and you'll see how it SHOULD be...